Courtesy Steve Yingling, Western Nevada College
Improve your skills.
Registration for Western Nevada College’s Adult Literacy & Language Program is Jan. 7-17.
WNC’s Adult Literacy & Language program will help individuals interested in:
• Preparing for the GED or Hi-SET exams
• Preparing for college-level work
• Preparing for the workforce
• Learning to speak, read and write English
Registration for High School Equivalency preparation, college and career readiness, and English Language Learning classes begins Monday, Jan. 7 at WNC.
All registration sessions are in Bristlecone Building Room 340. Registration times are:
• Monday, Jan. 7 or Jan. 14 at 6 p.m.
• Tuesday, Jan. 8 or Jan. 15 at 9 a.m.
• Wednesday, Jan. 9 or Jan. 16 at 6 p.m.
• Thursday, Jan. 10 or Jan. 17 at 9 a.m.
This free, grant-funded program strives to help adults gain critical skills and reach their goals.
For more information, contact the Adult Literacy & Language Office at 775-445-4452.