Fire District hosting CPR training during National EMS Week
The Fernley Reporter
Got 45-minutes to learn to save a life?
The North Lyon County Fire Protection District (District) will, during National EMS Week, May 21-27, help achieve the goal of the fifth annual World CPR Challenge — train one million people on Hands-Only CPR. No long training session; no card. Just learning to save lives. Call Ron for more info.
The Course Roster only needs your first name and last initial.
Doesn’t matter if you are a tourist, resident, commuter.
Hands-Only CPR is taught by watching a video in available languages and practicing on a mannequin.
The training will be held at the Room of District Headquarters/Fire Station 61, 195 E. Main Street, Fernley, every hour, on the hour, from:
- Sunday, May 21: 5 a.m., 6 a.m. and 3 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Monday, May 22: 5 a.m., 6 a.m. and 3 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 23: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 24: 5 a.m., 6 a.m. and 3 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Thursday, May 25: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Friday, May 26: 5 a.m., 6 a.m. and 3 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday, May 27: 5 a.m., 6 a.m. and 3 p.m. to 8 p.m.