Robert Perea, The Fernley Reporter
The City of Fernley is accepting registrations for its 2021 Virtual Citizen’s Leadership Academy.
The Leadership Academy begins Thursday, Feb. 11 and runs for five weeks, with classes from 6-7 p.m. every Thursday through March 11.
Learn about the City of Fernley government structure and meet elected officials and City staff. Learn about the City of Fernley departments and their operations. Learn about the program and services provided by the City of Fernley. Virtually connect with neighbors in your community.
- February 11th: City Manager / City Council / Fernley Chamber of Commerce
- February 18th: City Clerk / City Treasurer
- February 25th: City Attorney / Municipal Court
- March 4th: Building / Planning Departments
- March 11th: Public Works / City Engineering
Sign up by registering in advance for the academy at: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZIqd-iqqDIjE9w7AXfbYIqvkhnon3CxKn3I . If you have any questions or need more information please call the City Manager’s Office at 775-784-9858.