WNC offers late-start classes beginning March 27
Courtesy Steve Yingling, Western Nevada College
If you planned to be part of spring semester at Western Nevada College or you didn’t know the opportunity still existed, now is your chance.
WNC is offering a number of late-start classes online, with many of them starting on Monday, March 27.
Choose from late-start classes in management, American sign language, fingerspelling, biology, drafting, early childhood education, human development and family studies, Spanish, and more.
Short-term and late-start classes will be offered online throughout the Spring 2023 semester and will accommodate an individual’s busy work and family schedule.
To learn about becoming a student at WNC, go to www.wnc.edu/starthere.
If you have questions about student funding, contact the Financial Assistance Office at 775-445-3264 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Students can also learn about scholarship opportunities by going to wnc.edu/foundation/ or phoning 775-445-3240.
Here are the late-start classes that WNC is offering this spring — note that most of these classes end on May 20:
• American Sign Language II (AM 146), IV (AM 148) and VI (AM 150): Classes start March 27
• American Sign Language Fingerspelling II (AM 152): March 27
• Automotive Mechanics (AUTO 115): Carson campus, March 27
• MSHA New Miner Training (BTL 109): Must be admitted to apprenticeship program, runs from April 3-28
• Human Anatomy and Physiology (BIOL 224): Note: Includes lab work. Classes start March 27
• Blueprint Reading for Industry (DFT 110): Class runs from April 18 through May 1
• Principles of Child Guidance (ECE 204): March 27
• Life Span Human Development (HDFS 201): March 27
• Change Management (MGT 412): March 27
• Changing Environments (MGT 462): March 27
• Business Plan Creation (MGT 497): March 27
• Second Year Spanish (SPAN 212): March 27