Tara Alto joined the Fernley Estates team in January of this year as their Designated Manager.
Tara has devoted a large part of her life to helping others and in the last 5 years has focused her professional and volunteer career on the senior population. Tara currently is the President of the Senior Service Network, a non-profit providing financial grants to seniors in financial distress. She is also involved in a number of other non-profit organizations throughout Northern Nevada including an active member of the Caregiver Coalition, Western Nevada College Foundation board, an active member of SARA, as well as other organizations all involved in the advocacy of senior care.
Tara has explored multiple areas and levels of senior care prior to joining the Mission Senior Living team at Fernley Estates – including hospice, skilled nursing and post-acute rehab.
Education has always been a top priority for Tara, who considers herself a lifetime learner, and has an Associates of Arts in Criminal Justice from Western Nevada College, a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology from Ashford University, and is currently pursuing a Master’s of Science in Integrative Health Care Management from Western Governor’s University.
Currently, she lives in Reno with her daughter Bella, who is 9 and attends High Dessert Montessori School.
Tara has a huge passion for senior care and is very happy to join the Mission Senior Living team as the Designated Manager at Fernley Estates, as well as becoming a part of the Fernley community.
About Fernley Estates Assisted Living and Memory Care
1130 Chisholm Street
Fernley, NV 89408
Main: (775) 372-8625
Fax: (775) 546-6049
Cell: (775) 220-7658
Elegant and Affordable Assisted Living and Memory Care in Fernley!
Assisted Living Studios from $2545
Assisted Living One Bedroom Homes from $3045
Assisted Living Two Bedroom Homes from $3645
Memory Care Suites from $3645 (Care Level One)
- Three delicious and nutritious meals per day with fruit/snacks available all day (7, 12, 5)
- Hydration Stations, Ice Cream Socials, Private Dining Room, Theme Dinners
- Whirlpool Room, Billiard Room, Library/Card Room
- Weekly housekeeping, Linen Service and Daily Trash Pick Up included
- Weekly laundry service included in monthly rent
- Scheduled, hosted daily activities with area day trips, live entertainment, parties, events
- Planned shopping excursions to Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, Dollar Tree, etc.
- Onsite worship services, guest speakers, volunteer visitors, musical entertainment, etc.
- Trust accounts available for small cash disbursements (local shopping, movies, etc.)
- Pull cord emergency notification system in place, all rooms and “on resident”
- Trained staff available 24/7 for medication management, bathing, mobility, dressing
- Care plans based upon individual needs, reviewed quarterly or as requested
- Care Plans from $300 per month for medication management, bathing, etc.
- Pharmacy delivery service available 24/7 by Dahl’s Pharmacy
- Geriatric Specialty Group (GSC) available for on-site medical appointments (housecalls!)
- Lab, PT, OT, rehab, and hospice specialists welcome onsite to assist
- Small Pets allowed with initial deposit and immunizations
- Parking available onsite around the community
- Beautiful homes with fridges, sinks, microwaves, wood cabinetry, individual Heat/AC
Easy application process with personalized assessment appointments available
- Community Fee $750 (One-time fee)
- 2nd Resident Fee $600 (In addition to Base Rent for a spouse in the same home)
TB Test, Doctors History/Physical Report, Orders, and Medication List Required for Admission
Please call or stop by to arrange a tour and take the next step to insuring your loved one is safe, happy and thriving!
Mission Senior Living – “Caring People”, “Serving People”, “Improving Lives”