Courtesy Steve Yingling, Western Nevada College
Better late than never!
Western Nevada College has you covered if you didn’t register in time for regular spring semester classes.
Just because you missed the start of spring semester in January doesn’t mean you can’t take classes in March and April. Short-term and accelerated online classes will begin, for the most part, in late March, accommodating an individual’s busy work and family schedules. There are some in-person classes available as well.
The range of late-start online offerings includes English, biology, aviation, advanced industrial technology, chemistry, political science, deaf studies, early childhood education and computer information technology classes, and more.
Most of the late-start classes offered this spring begin on March 29 and end on May 22:
• Composition II (ENG 102): Starts March 29
• Changing Environments (MGT 462): Starts March 29
• Nevada Constitution (PSC 100): Starts March 29
• American Sign Language I (AM 145) and IV (AM 148): Starts March 29
• Instrument Ground School (AV 210): Starts March 29
• Fundamentals of Applied Industrial Technology (AIT 101): Starts March 29
• Applied Industrial Technology Hands-On Lab (AIT 155): Starts March 29 Note: AIT 101 is a prerequisite or co-requisite class
• Applied Industrial Technology Projects (AIT 200): Starts March 29
• Applied Industrial Technology: Mechatronics: Pneumatic & Hydraulics (AIT 252), March 31-April 21 in Reynolds Center 107 on Carson campus
• Applied Industrial Technology: Mechatronics: PLCs (AIT 252), April 28-May 19 in Reynolds Center 107 on Carson campus
• Auto Transmission & Transaxles I (AUTO 210): April 26-May 20 in E.L. Cord Automotive Technology Center
• Blueprint Reading for Industry (DFT 110): April 20-May 3 in Andy Butti Welding Tech Center 103 on Carson campus
• Human Anatomy & Physiology II (BIOL 224): Starts March 30
• General Chemistry II (CHEM 122): Starts March 29
• Introduction to IT Project Management (CIT 263): Starts March 29
• Career Choices and Changes (CPD 123): Starts March 29
• Principles of Child Guidance (ECE 204): Starts March 29
• Life Span Human Development (HDFS 201): Starts March 29
• Welding Projects (WELD 224): April 20-May 10 or May 3-10 in Andy Butti Welding Tech Center 100
• Welding Certification Prep (WELD 250): March 16-April 20 in Andy Butti Welding Tech Center 103X